Box Escape for lunch
The restaurants in the yellow area can finally afford the "luxury" of opening reservations for Valentine's Day lunch, but the limitation on the number of seats will leave some customers unhappy and out of the club. In order not to break the heart of those who arrived late, offer a box delivery to have an outdoor picnic with:
- 2 crunchy bagels , ready in 70 seconds with Combi Wave ;
- 2 portions of soft brownies, ready in 60 seconds with Combi Wave;
- 1 bottle of bubbles to toast to love.
Box Go where delivery takes you
Like a true romance story, curfew gets in the way of candlelit elopements this year. It seems to lovers that there is only one way to celebrate the evening of February 14: call cupid, or rather a delivery. Already start communicating the menu, in order to take reservations, which could be spicy and full of flavor for a spicy evening.
- 1 portion of spicy nuggets, ready in 1 minute and 40 seconds with Combi Wave;
- 1 portion of sweet polenta creams, ready in 1 minute and 30 seconds with Combi Wave;
- 2 hamburgers with hot jalapenos, ready in 1 minute and 30 seconds with Combi Wave;
- 2 portions of apple pie with cinnamon, ready in 60 seconds with Combi Wave.
Sweet awakening box
Because everyone thinks of the romantic dinner, but breakfast the next day also has its sales potential. With the excuse of smart working, people experience breakfast more calmly, which you can use to your advantage to propose a Valentine's breakfast box the next day. Because, let's face it, who wouldn't want to not wake up to the smell of freshly made pancakes and waffles with Rondò Unika and perhaps filled with Squeezita creams ?
View this post on Instagram